Book Keeper supports Sync with Tally.
That means you can export your Book Keeper data into Tally
or import your Tally accounts/items into Book Keeper.
Export Data To Tally:
1. Go to Tools > Export To Tally
2. Export Masters (Ledgers & Items)
3. Export Transactions
4. It will generate XML files, which you need to import in Tally.
Import Masters From Tally:
1. You need to export XML files from Tally
2. open Book Keeper > Tools > Import From Tally
3. Select XML files one by one and click Start Import.
Here are video tutorials for your reference:
1. Export Book Keeper data to Tally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPw5x4DvwHE
2. Import Tally accounts/items into Book Keeper Android: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54NDE2kLNU
3. Import Tally accounts/items into Book Keeper Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMM7lTbjzKo
1. You cannot import Tally transactions into Book Keeper
2. Export to Tally option is available in Book Keeper Android and Book Keeper Windows (Beta).
3. We recommend to use latest Tally version of Tally ERP 9 Release 6 or above. Older versions may not be supported.