Book Keeper supports Sync with Tally.
That means you can export your Book Keeper data into Tally
or import your Tally accounts/items into Book Keeper.
Export Data To Tally:
1. Go to Tools > Export To Tally
2. Export Masters (Ledgers & Items)
3. Export Transactions
4. It will generate XML files, which you need to import in Tally.
Import Masters From Tally:
1. You need to export XML files from Tally
2. open Book Keeper > Tools > Import From Tally
3. Select XML files one by one and click Start Import.
Here are video tutorials for your reference:
1. Export Book Keeper data to Tally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPw5x4DvwHE
2. Import Tally accounts/items into Book Keeper Android: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54NDE2kLNU
3. Import Tally accounts/items into Book Keeper Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMM7lTbjzKo
1. You cannot import Tally transactions into Book Keeper
2. Export to Tally option is available in Book Keeper Android and Book Keeper Windows.
3. Import/Export works with GST enabled companies only.
4. We recommend to use latest Tally version of Tally ERP 9 Release 6 or above. Older versions and Tally Prime may not be supported.
Some common mistakes while import and export to Tally: https://bookkeeperapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900004115326