New and major features are usually released in Beta version first, that is given to limited number of our users for testing and evaluation purpose. Once we receive enough feedback, then we release it to all of our users.
Book Keeper Beta Software Program
Help make the next releases of Book Keeper our best yet.
As a member of the Book Keeper Beta Software Program, you can take part in shaping Book Keeper Software by test-driving pre-release versions and letting us know what you think.
How to Download Book Keeper Windows (Beta) Version?
1. Open Book Keeper Windows > Help > Book Keeper Beta Software Program
2. A new window will popup, click Download button
3. It will ask for confirmation, click Yes
4. It will start downloading, let it finish
5. IMPORTANT: Close Book Keeper Windows. So that your data is not affected.
6. Once download is complete, just double click on it, Run it and install the software
7. That's it! Your Book Keeper Windows (Beta) version has been installed.
- Beta Version may contain some bugs
- Kindly take backup of your data first before downloading Beta version
- Keep note of your transaction manually while using Beta Version (Just in case)
- Your data is safe and secure in the device, no body can see it
- Final version may be different than Beta version