If you are getting this error message, please check below points:
- Check if the setup file is meant for your version of Windows, Make sure you are using Windows 7 or above. If you are using Windows XP or Windows Vista, setup may not work.
- Maybe the download was interrupted or got corrupted. Clear your browser cache and re-download the setup and see it it works.
- Right-click on the .exe file, select Properties and then click on the Unblock button.
- Disable your security software/antivirus temporarily and see if that helps.
- If you saved the setup file on a Network, you may get to see this message. Save it to your local computer and run and see if it works.
- Maybe Administrator rights are required. So then either log into an Administrator account or create a new Administrator account, log into the Administrator account and then run the Installer package.