1. Create your Google/Gmail account (if you have not created till now)
2. Install Google Drive in all PC/Laptops.
Download link: https://www.google.com/drive/download/
3. It will download and install in Documents or Users folder
4. Open it and create one folder named: Book Keeper Data into it.
5. Find out where is your company file. Most of the time it is on your Desktop. and move it to this newly created Book Keeper Data folder.
6. Open Google Drive from System Tray and Sign into it.
It will ask you to choose folders, untick all of them.
7. Open Book Keeper on your all PCs > Choose Open Company option and open this newly moved file and start working on it.
8. It will keep on syncing till your internet is working fine and Google Drive is open in system tray.
9. Now onwards for PCs, you just need to follow step 7 only, don't follow other steps. Your file will start syncing automatically.
10. On Mobile, you can open same company and view data. If you make any change in mobile, it won't be updated on PC.
11. To view data in mobile, open Google Drive in mobile > Book Keeper Data Folder > Click on Company name, it will ask you to restore company file in Book Keeper > Click Restore button
12. Open Book Keeper in Mobile, and open your company file and view your data.
13. For Mobile, you need to repeat step 11 and 12 everytime you want to view updated data.