Now you can create your own custom reports named as Add-Ons in Book Keeper Windows.
Make sure you are using Book Keeper Windows v6.2.8 or above.
(For developing add-ons, you need little knowledge of XML and SQL)
(You can contact your distributor or third party developers as well for creating Addons)
Attaching documents for your reference:
1. Sample AddOn Explanation.png : Describes overall structure of addon and its result
2. Getting Started.docx : Describes in depth use of tables, variables and structures
3. Bussiness_Summary.xml : Sample Add-on1
4. Voucherwise_Customer_Info.xml : Sample Add-on2
5. Basic_Contact_Details.xml : Sample Add-on3
6. Sales_And_SalesReturn_Report.xml : Sample Add-on4
You can download these sample addons and place them in
My Documents > BookKeeperApp > AddOns
and then Restart Book Keeper Windows, it will show these new custom reports under Addons menu.