In scenarios where you find that the sum of taxable amount or the tax amount in the HSN summary or GSTR1 report does not match the sum of Outward supplies made to B2B, B2C or Exempted. You need to check the following points:
Kindly check if you have made any sale Invoice with GST@0% or without any tax account on the taxable item. However, you have set the Default Tax Account for that item greater that GST@0%.To verify all your vouchers, you may follow the below steps:
1. Go to All Reports and open Tax Register
2. Select Sale from the Drop down menu of Include
3. Enable Display Tax Exempted Vouchers
4. Disable All the CGST, SGST and IGST Tax Accounts and click on Display.
5. Open the voucher displayed and note down the item names
6. Go to Inventory Item and search for those items
7. Edit the item and set the default Tax Account.
Then check the GSTR1 again.and try to match the amounts.
1. Go to Reports > Inventory Summary Report > Display Default Tax Account
It will show you list of all the items with Default Tax Account
If you have not added Default Tax Account for any taxable item, add it now, by going to Inventory Master and edit your item.
1. Go to Reports > Customer Supplier List > Enable GSTIN filter on top
It will show you all the customers with their GST Registration type, make sure, you have set proper GST Registration Type.
1. Make sure to exclude CDNR/CDNUR while verifying the amount. It doesn't affect HSN Summary