If you are receiving this type of error while taking a Backup of your company file by mail or while uploading your company file on Book Keeper web.
Don’t worry, it can be fixed easily by following simple steps:
Here are the steps:
- Open our website, https://www.bookkeeperapp.net, and verify whether it can be accessed from the system or not.
- Need to install .NET Framework. 4.5.2 from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ywqdmjt0vcjgav/dotNetFramework-4.5.2.exe?dl=0
- Check the default path of My Document's folder (make sure you have selected the default path).
- Make sure you have provided all the permissions to the My Document folder. You can check below steps:
- Go to My Documents folder > Properties > Security and grant all users access.
- For Windows 10 or 11, Go to Settings > Folder Controlled Access > My Document Accessibility.
Try disabling Antivirus for 5-10 minutes and see if it working or not.
If it works, you need to exclude the documents folder from Antivirus.Check the below link for "How to Exclude Book Keeper from Antivirus
Book Keeper Windows is Not Starting | Book Keeper Windows is Not Opening | Antivirus Issue | How to Unblock | Exclude Book Keeper from Antivirus | Excluding App from Antivirus on Computer – Book Keeper App (zendesk.com)
If you still need some help, write us at email@example.com