This article explains how to change the Dropbox account in the Book Keeper App if you're running Windows.
1. Open the dropbox or you can simply click the Dropbox icon in your taskbar windows which are highlighted in the below picture.
2. As soon as Dropbox will open, click your avatar (profile picture or initials) in the top-right corner as depicted below:
3. After Clicking the Avatar as depicted in the below window, click on preferences.
4. As soon as you click preferences, a dialogue box will open and there you go to the account tab. After opening the Account tab you will find your ID and then click on “SIGN OUT”.
5. After signing out from the window, open the dropbox app again and it will ask you to sign in.
6. After logging in, select “make files local” and select continue with basic
To know how to sync the company on dropbox please refer to the below link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2CQbnOHdLk
If you have any further queries, please let us know.
Article is closed for comments.