In the current situation, businessman offers attractive discounts to their prospective customers like (10% + 5% +500). These types of discounts are usually common in the garment sector or we have seen them in malls as well. Taking this situation into consideration we have introduced this feature in bookkeeper windows called “MULTIPLE DISCOUNTS”.
With the help of this feature, you can create a Sales Invoice with Various discounts like Scheme discounts, Cash Discount, and Special discounts for any item.
- To enable this feature, Go to Settings > Template Settings > Item table > Enable Multiple Discount.
You can rename the discounts as credit or cash or special discount. Even you can also increase/decrease the width of the discount column as per your requirements
- Once you enabled Multiple Discounts, you will get the option of multiple discounts while creating the invoice.
- You can provide a percentage or flat discount as per your requirements.
- Create an Invoice and save it.
Currently, we have mentioned the first and second discounts in percentages like 10%, 5%, and 500 in value. You can mention it as 10%, 5%, 5% (all the 3 discounts) in percentage as well.
- Here, you can see invoices with multiple discounts in a Separate column.
- In case, you don’t want to show the discount in a separate column, then enable Display Multiple Discount in Single Column.
- To enable this option > Go to Settings > Template Settings > Item table > Enable Display Multiple Discount in Single Column.
- For creating the invoice, you need to follow the same steps as followed in the last invoice.
- Here, you can see multiple discounts in a single column.
*Note*: If you select fix value in Discount 1, then Discount 2 and Discount 3 will be automatically disabled. So, you need to select the percentage in the first column according to your requirements. Multiple discount option is available in all the vouchers like Sales, Purchase, Credit Note, and Debit Note.