While opening Book Keeper software in your system sometimes, you receive an error message related to permissions. So, in this article, you will get the details on how to solve this type of error.
- You might see an error as: “Access denied” as mentioned below screenshot which is a common error while opening Book Keeper:
In order to solve this type of error you need to follow 2 simply steps:
- If you are using an Antivirus in your system then make sure it is not restricting Book Keeper software. You can check it by disabling the same
- Next step is Go to Documents > Properties > Location > Restore as Default. Sometimes, a different location was selected for that particular folder which will create an impact on the software’s/folders created in that folder.
- Another permission error that you are facing while using Book Keeper is the “Access to the path”.
To resolve this type of error you have to provide full permissions to the Bookkeeper folder. For this follow the below steps:
Go to Documents > right click on it > Properties > Security > click on Edit and then Add > Type Everyone then click on Ok.
After that provide full control then apply it as mentioned below screenshots:
- Sometimes you will face an issue while opening/creating any report and you will get an error as “Error while creating report file”.
If you are getting this kind of error, please follow the below steps:
Click on windows search > Settings > Controlled Folder Access > off this setting.
In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to write us at email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.