If you are getting this kind of error, please check the following:
1. Find out where is your company file, if you don't know how to find/locate your company file, check this link: https://bookkeeperapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021315473
2. Once you know where is your company file, go to that location, right click on company file > Properties and make sure,
- readonly is not checked
- If there is any button named as unblock, click on it.
3. Check if your antivirus is preventing Book Keeper to use this file. Try to disable or exclude this file from antivirus
4. Check if your harddisk/drive is full, try to free it.
5. If your company file is on Dropbox, check your Dropbox Quota, if it is full, try to delete some unused files to make it free
6. If nothing of the above points sort your issue,
- Close Book Keeper
- Copy your company file to Desktop
- Open file from there and see if it solves your issue or not
7. Even if that doesn't solve your issue, contact us at +91-9999176746 via Call/WhatsApp