First findout, if it was working earlier, and you recently made some changes then undo those changes.
Most commonly changes are like
- Installed latest Windows Update
- Installed new antivirus
You can try removing the latest update or disable antivirus and then restart your system and try again.
Still doesnt work,
a. Check if your system date and time is correct
b. Reinstall latest printer drivers
c. Repair Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer > go to the Tools menu > click Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, select the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and wait until Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings.
- Click Close > OK > restart Internet Explorer.
d. Disable protected mode
- Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer, then select the Security tab.
- Uncheck the box beside Enable Protected Mode. Click Apply, then OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer again. Browse to a website and test print a page while running the browser as Administrator.
e. Allow Active X controls
- Go to Tools > Internet Options
- Click Advance Tab
- Go to Security and Allow Active Content to run in files : Enable it
f. Create Low folder
- Exit Internet Explorer and/or close any instances of it in the system.
- Click on the Start button, key in %Temp% in the Search box of the Start Menu, and press the Enter key; or simply click on the Temp folder from the search results. This opens the folder containing temporary internet files.
- Create new folder in it and rename to Low
- Go to Start Menu > Search Command Prompt and Right-click on Command Prompt, and select Run as administrator option from the context menu
- Key in the follow command and then press Enter
- ICACLS “%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp\Low” /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)low
- Restart system
Now open Internet Explorer, open any website say: www.google.com
and try to take Print Preview, it shall work now.
Then open Book Keeper Windows and it will also display print preview.
If it still doesnt work, you have to contact your IT shop/dealer to check this issue and fix it.
Most probably, you have to reinstall Windows or update Internet Explorer.
Incase you have to reinstall Windows, make sure to take backup of company file in Book Keeper App.
How to backup company file: https://bookkeeperapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022662213