Clothes business are in a really trend nowadays in the market as everyone knows, people need to buy some attire to look wonderful in their life. You should have the resources to Jump start your vision, Skills and know how to manage it in a proper way and according to the location as well. Book keeper has given an option to emphasize your clothing business records in the software in a different way. This is why we got this software to maintain all your manufacturing, creating vouchers, services and even outfit size & color which can be shown while invoicing. Let's check it out how you can go through with it, if you are new towards Book keeper for your venture.
How to Create a new Company?
Open Book keeper > Click on Create New Company > Mention all the details of the company like:
- Company Name
- Business type
- Contact number and Address
- Email Address
- Company GSTIN
- If needed, Company logo and signature
Save the company at the end.
How to create an inventory item?
On Dashboard, Go to Inventory items > New Inventory Item > Fill up all the details of the particular item > Save it.
You can even import all the products from excel as well in Book keeper
- On the main Dashboard, Go to Tools > Import items/service from excel.
- Download the Excel file and manually mention all the items in our Book keeper excel format.
- Select the same excel file by browsing it from the local device.
- Simply, import it.
How to create a Manufacturing Journal voucher in this kind of Business:
Go to Transactions > Manufacturing Journal > Create.
For instance, if we are manufacturing a shirt from some of the raw materials which we have purchased from our supplier. While preparing a shirt, there are many items which are involve like Cloth, thread and buttons along with it Alteration charge is also provided to the worker who stitches the shirts.
On left side, we have to mention all the raw materials and on right side, need to assign the main shirt which we are producing at the end. However, If there are any kind expenses which we have input while making it then need to define it in the Manufacturing expense field in the Bottom.
You can even create a service for Stitching Charges including tax and mention it in the invoice by following the steps:
- First of call, create an account of service By clicking on Service > Add Service.
- Mention the Service name > define the tax on it.
- Now, create an invoice > Add it in the Service field or Press F10 > Select Service > Press Enter > Save it.
How to add Size and Color in the Vouchers
From the Dashboard, Go to Settings > Template Settings > Item Table > Enable Batch/Expiry feature and By default, Batch is enabled & tick the option of Brand and Change the heading to Size & Color > Save it.
How to create an invoice and sell one item with a particular Size
- Go to Transactions > Invoice > Create.
- Select the Account as Cash > A window will appear of Buyer details in which you can mention the customer number and other details > Continue or F12 > All the details will show at the time of viewing the invoice.
- Add the item in the item table > Press enter > it will add the same item in the item table.
- Then again press enter > Select the Size and Quantity > Continue.
What all Reports you can check for this Clothing business?
The very first report you can go through regarding this business is:
- Sales Register
- Day Book
- Profit & Loss report
- Balance Sheet
All types of GST reports
Book Keeper has given all the reports like GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-3B, GSTR-4 and GSTR-9 from All Reports section on Dashboard.
Other Useful Reports:
- Inventory summary- This report gives you the total Quantity and value of all the stock. Use the filter of specific period, warehouse, category & sub-category and many more.
- Inventory item details- This report allows you to understand the particular item wise transactions alongside applying the filter of Account type and voucher type. Moreover, it gives you the profit of the particular item while you are selling it simultaneously.
- Customer/Supplier list- This report is often used to check out the customer and supplier details like their GSTIN, Address, Credit period/limit and Significantly more info. Especially, Cash transaction details are also shown over here.
- Outstanding report- We have two specific reports for outstanding one is Receivable and second one is payable. Outstanding receivable report is for the customers from which you have to owe money and payable means that you need to pay the amount to your suppliers.
- Day Book- In this report, you can generate a day Book that contains daily transactions, sorted by date, for a specified period. Moreover, you can apply the filters according to your own requirement.
- Sales register- This report provides the consolidated sales details to check the effective control on the business along with the profit of each and every sales transactions. It can displays the information of sales for a particular period as well.
All these Reports can be exported to Excel, MS Word, PDF Format.
Happy Exploring, Download Book Keeper today and give it a try.
Book Keeper App: The Most Simplified accounting app available on
Android, iOS & Windows PC.
Download now: http://bookkeeperapp.net/download/
Check out all features: http://bookkeeperapp.net/appfeatures/