Dropbox charges you some amount if you have chosen some paid plan or Dropbox Business plan.
Book Keeper has agreement with Dropbox and you just have to choose free plan and that comes with 2 GB of data. That's enough for syncing of Book Keeper.
Dropbox Basic plan is totally free. You don't have to input your card details or choose any plan.
If you have already chosen some paid plan or Business plan, you can cancel it and switch to free/basic plan.
Steps to Cancel Dropbox Business
- Open Dropbox.com on your PC and login there.
- Click Admin console in the left sidebar.
- Click Billing from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and click Cancel plan.
- Click the reason you’re canceling.
- Click Continue with cancellation.
- Under Please acknowledge the following, check all boxes.
- Click Complete cancellation.
You will be taken to a webpage titled You have successfully cancelled your Dropbox Business account.
Need some help, write us at email@example.com